Our Acoustics Softwares
AcouSYS / CSTB
AcouSYS enables construction and transportation professionals to predict the acoustic performance of materials and multilayer structures.
Predicted performance matches standardized laboratory measurements. Results exportable into software such as AcoubatBIM to evaluate acoustic performance of the building in which the component is to be fitted.
AcouSYS is designed for use in:
- Construction: bricks, walls, cavity walls, partitions, metal frame partitions, floating screed, rockwool systems, tiles with underlay, ceilings, absorbent ceilings…
- Transportation: flooring, doors, partitions, sandwich panels, road screens…
AcouBat by CYPE
AcouBAT by CYPE is able to carry out the design and calculation of the insulation and acoustic conditioning of any type of building, complying with different predefined or international regulations included in the application.
BUILDING ACOUSTICS CALCULATION DIRECTLY FROM A BIM SOFTWARE
- Connection between the results and the 3D model.
- Support a free geometry definition Open BIM modeler software “IFC Builder by Cype”, and IFC Export
- Latest Standard Indices Prediction: EN 12354:2018
- Outdoor/indoor airborne noise insulation, RT
- The equipment can be introduced in a specific room or outside the building
- Three-dimensional objects, such as people or furniture, with absorption area values can also be introduced inside spaces
- Calculation results, once the model has been defined, users can launch the analysis in the tab
MithraSound / CSTB
MithraSound goes beyond a conventional impact studies, providing a detailed analysis of outdoor noise exposure thanks to auralization. A unique solution for simulating, listening to and measuring the acoustic impact of an urban development project
- Immersive, realistic sound reproduction of outdoor urban soundscapes using physical modelling
- Auralization of all fixed and mobile urban sound sources, notably road traffic and tramway noise
- Interactive 3D visualization of the simulated environment
- Dynamic traffic flow modelling of vehicle motion
- Scenes by manual data entry Coupling with MithraSIG computation engine to accelerate data entry and ensure consistency of results
MithraSIG by Geomod
MithraSIG is the solution for successfully conducting all types of outdoor environment acoustic studies. It aids the consultation process and objectivizes decision making. Add an acoustic dimension to your outdoor environment construction projects
- Environmental Noise Prevention Plan (ENPP)
- Acoustic mapping of a town, city or county.
- Regulatory impact studies relating to a new infrastructure
- Sizing of acoustic dampers
Presentation of results in tables, maps, sections, 3D views and real time updates following modifications
- change in traffic conditions
- change in noise indicators
- enabling/disabling noise sources…
- creation of differential maps (before/after)
- maps of population exposed
Mefissto / CSTB
Mefissto is the solution for predicting vibration propagation in ground layers and structures. It enables preliminary studies to be conducted on vibration risk and structure-borne noise in buildings, and the design of reduction systems for vibrations induced in nearby infrastructures :
Simulate, evaluate and reduce ground borne noise and vibrations
- Intuitive features, easy to use
- Optimized calculation time
- Reliable and robust
- Comparison of anti-vibration solutions
- Consideration of multi-layer ground, tunnels
- Coupling possible with rail source models
Software for Architecture, Engineering and Construction
CYPE programs have a wide range of national and international codes available which are applied to carry out the analysis, design and check of reinforced concrete, rolled steel, welded steel, cold-formed steel, composite, aluminium and timber structures for gravitational, wind, seismic and snow loads.
CYPE’s building services programs contain design codes which are used to analyse and design building services (water supply, wastewater, air conditioning, solar capture for hot sanitary water, lightning protection, lighting, gas, electricity, and telecommunication installations), and to check thermal and acoustic insulation, the building’s energy certification and fire safety.
Amongst the codes contemplated in CYPE software are codes currently in force, and those which a no longer in use but are still required, either to check structures which were designed when they could be applied, or because they are still applicable in countries other than those of their origin.
Depending on the country where the user acquires the license (or where he/she specifically chooses to acquire it), only the design codes corresponding to that country will be activated for each program, regardless of the language in which it is installed.
For detailed information and buying services and software, please filling out the form and send us.